4/26/08

Manila5

Manila:

Here once again a trip report this time from the Philippines, not an adventure i have embarked on as a lone wolf but this time accompanied by a friend, a long term monger and and for me a first time wingman and member on our board dimimo.
As dimimo’s trip to PI was one of several months this report covers the month we’ve spend together whoring and touring …
The first night in Manila he got me of the airport welcoming me with a few brewskies to enjoy on our way to the “Ermita Tourist inn” just around the corner of LA café. So a shower later I was more then ready for the nightlife, hitting LA café for some food and beer we ran into this cutie (pic 2) so I asked her phonenumber for later purposes. I actually never got to the point of calling her as my phone was stollen from me by some girl I had picked up from the street where LA café is located. A bit my own fault but gentlemen don’t make the same mistake when you get a girl of the streets and no bar to go back to for complains … kick her out immediately after fucking, jetlagged as I was I fell asleep right after coming so ended up with dimimo in my room asking me why I was naked, passed out on the bed in a room with the door still open and a phonenumber telling that I could not be reached … shit checked my pockets 300 euro phone gone but strangely enough she didn’t take the 4000 pesos under the phone nor my 150 euro digital camera. Later dimimo called this girl Cindy he met on his first days in Manila with whome he said not to be able to communicate much, but if you look at her picture I’m sure many will agree that communicating is not allways first on the list for having a good time lol. Anyway next night we went of to the place next to LA café (who also has the name LA café but is much smaller and more quiet with a few pooltables) there I met Grechen who was a 19 yo cutie that I just had to take back for some ST.

No comments: