4/28/08

Full trip Report Cambodia 2

Siem Reap:

Well I stayed there like 3 nights and only went to a few places, to me the best place with most choice was Zone One, a disco, most of the girls dancing there are available just deal with her or go to the mama san at the entrance and point her out price 30$ all night. I tried another place called Top Hat or something but it's like a Karaoke place where you can sing and touch but not fuck, sing what the fuck I'm gona sing and touch ... I wanna fuck beeeey.
Went to the Blue Wave bar on a saturdaynight around 10 pm there were only 6 girls there and 5 customers so not much choice and not such a high quality. I stepped out of the place and diagonaly to the left there is a small street at the end of it there is a house with a few rooms where you can blow of some steam. So if in Siem Reap for only a few days stick to Zone One it's not the cheapest way but enough girls in one place to find at least one you like.

Both girls came from Zone One





Sihanoukville:

I've visited a few places in Sihanoukville the quality was not bad but the places limited. My first night I went to drink a happy milkshake at the happy pizza place downtown but was not really impressed by the quality of it, after that to poco loco but the place is closed for a few months due to rainy season, then went to a pool bar run by some Russian guys with a big spotlight in front of the door and waterfalls inside I heard it's quiet a new place but the name I don't remember. They have like 5 to 7 girls the place is ok, I met this guys there who said he wanted to check out the a side street of the Golden Lion roundabout but not allone 'cause it was quiet dark there. The street has quiet a few shacks and small bars one next to another. So we ended up in the one closest to the roundabout who had a dance floor and was quiet big compared to the rest of the places, picked up some girls and went home. Next day I went to Blue Mountain they had a good choice of girls and the fact that they are open 24/7 is a good thing also it's cheap 10$ a pop.
Went that night to weather hill it has a few bars but by the looks of it it doesn't get that bussy in rainy season. Now there was only one thing left on my list Biba disco down at the harbour. Honestely I was happy to be together with some Khmer guy that I trusted 'cause ridding in that street after dark gave me the feeling like I was arriving at some wild west town with shacks left and right a little light (might have been the happy herb pizza this time good quality from the restaurant next to the same same but different guesthouse on serendipity beach) then all of a sudden a nice disco in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. No really I liked the place it's like an oases in the desert (might have been the pizza again) Had something to eat and to drink, then the mama san came with a fotoalbum of the girls (quiet stupid as they were dancing 4 m away from my table) anyway I pointed out this girl I liked but she was allready taken for the night by another customer so I made reservation for the next night to pick her up at 20.30. Then I chose again and took this nice Vietnamese girl who had turned licking balls into an art, behind the disco there are some nice short-time rooms spacious, big beds and clean.



From me Cambodia gets overal 8,5/10 for the combination of price, availabiliy and quality of girls.

No comments: