4/28/08

Full trip Report Cambodia 1




"Full trip Report Cambodia"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phnom Penh:

After having checked in at Flamingo's (nice place, good location and the security deposit box in the room was a plus point) I had my first Angkor draft the first one of many. First stop Happy man bar, nothing special just a few girls and a pool table. Next stop Cyrcée I was unluckely the only customer at that time and it looked like a scene of the night of the living death, fucking 20 bitches were all over me grabbing my dick touching me all over (this might sound good to some but believe me too much is too much) so I just grabbed one to relieve the presure and took her upstairs. She was not immediately my wildest fantasy so I told her to give me a blowjob and went back to sit at the bar for a few more beers. When I came out this motodop guy told me he knew some private houses and asked if I wanted to have a look so of we went. I should have asked him the name of the street first as I was warned by other members on this board about 63 street, I got to this house chose a girl and went to the room she wanted to give me a massage so after a few rubs in the neck I suddenly heard my beltbuckle hit the floor, I jumped up turned around and 2 guys were laying on the floor one grabbing for my pants the other ready to pull him back. Girl and 2 guys jumped up and ran like hell. Luckely the bastards didn't take my 400$ cellphone nor money so I just got up and left, lesson well learned allways put your pants under the matras. Next stop Walkabout had a few more beers and took of to Martini's I like that place there's like an area to sit in the middle surrounded by a bar and some food stalls. The girls can be a bit pushy when you sit down but the disco left from the bar is the reason to go there, once inside the disco the girls keep more to themselves and dance so you can either dance with them or check them out from the bar, took out some nice girls there. Sharkey's is ok as well a lot of girls (mostly Vietnamese) and you can get to know them better over a game of pool. Been there a few nights in a row but I still liked Martini's best. I visited Mikado a few times as well you will get about 4 to 5 girls around you upon sitting down at the bar, the price is 15$ short time including the room. Some of the rooms are quiet funky with little lights and mirrors everywhere, I had a threesome there (too bad the girls were not bi). I have to say that the girls are ok for a quick relief but not 8 or 9 material. But I might be picky, ass and belly have to be tight and no strechmarks. DV8 is another place good to chill out a bit (you can use the laptop left from the bar to play the music you like) and play some games with the girls, another hostess bar is Shangai in front of Flamingo's I went there one night I got a nice girl in front of me sitting at the bar but she only spoke a word or two of english and had her friend to translate. It's a bit odd a hostess bar where the girls have to entertain me not really being able to communicate, but I might have gotten unlucky and didn't really give it a second chance knowing there is a 5$ barfine. For those who like a smoke there's a bar called Joey's yoint or something like that just around the corner from Walkebout, everytime you order a beer you get a joint for free. Walkabout was good for some afternoon fun you can smoke your joint there as well and play some pool with the girls not so much choise as Sharky's but like I said good for a mellow afternoon. Martini's is another place you can buy some smoke (check with security) after a few nights you might get borred of hearing the same music (meaning you're not stoned nor drunk enough) so if you really want to dance get a girl and go to the heart of darkness around the corner from Shangai. The music is good but the place closes at 4 am (try to remember that at 3.30 when you didn't yet score that last girl to take home with) the choise I must say was a bit all or nothing at the end so better not wait too long. The River House serves some decent ribs you can play pool with the girls but I don't understand what the deal is during pool I slapped her ass and she gave me an ugly look maybe I got one that didn't like me or it's not the place to do this. For the rest I must say I had a good meal in hope and anchor exchanged numbers with the waitress, called the next day but it looked like I had to invest some time in her to get to the point so I dropped it ... I ain't got time to waist time.

From the left first girl I picked up at Walkabout second one at Martini's third one at Sharky's and the last one at Martini's.

No comments: